Friday, March 25, 2005

ten things

Top ten lists are so appealing. I love the fact that they can be simultaneously reductive and detailed. Inspired by a series of lists started on blogs of various friends and acquaintances (if I knew how to create links, I would here) I thought I'd include a list in this post. You can expect more in the future.

10 Things I'm Bad At [no particular order]
1. letting anything go
2. swimming laps
3. shaving my legs (I suppose that is one area in which I excel at letting things go)
4. walking in high heels
5. being patient
6. flipping omelettes
7. Rubik's Cubes (despite ctnguyen's brilliant efforts)
8. photographing any parts of my life
9. singing
10. navigating

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a new perspective, a new list...
things dirteens is good at:
1) winning arguments
2) ultimate
3) getting ready in the morning super fast
4) running
5) getting things done swiftly
6) rolling christmas cookies
7) rack-o
8) blogging parts of her life
9) paul esling tamborine lady impersonations
10) asking for directions

Anonymous said...

I love love love top ten lists. Many more, please.

dirteens said...

rup - there will be more to come. lists are so soothing in their finiteness.