In no particular order, just jotting these down as they come into my head.
- I got my driver's license three years ago. Boy would this be difficult if I were navigating public transit to and from the hospital.
- The Internet. It helps combat hospital boredom, enables me to research medical stuff, coordinates our support network, and allows me, of course, to write into the void - to all of you. And, as a plug, if you are interested in helping us - check out this old post :http://forgodandcheese.blogspot.com/2013/05/help-brother-out.html
- Amazon Prime. Need I say more?
- Modern medicine.
- My mom. She is so, so helpful.
- Tobias Funke (excuse the missing umlaut, that is not easy to figure out in blogger) is coming baaaack. [Giving credit where credit is due to these images...]